The Spring General Meeting (SGM) is an opportunity for Canadian medical students to get together and discuss important issues pertaining to medical education, advocacy, global health, wellness, and more. Join the conversation, get involved — we want to hear from you!
SGM 2016 was held from April 15-16, 2016. To see photos from the event, click on the link below:
How can I register?
- Registration is NOW CLOSED.
- Please direct any registration inquiries to [email protected].
Apply for Travel Funding
- Applications for Travel Funding are NOW CLOSED.
- DOCXSGM 2016 Draft Agenda (Last updated April 13)
- PDFSGM 2016 Global Health Program Draft Agenda (Last updated April 12)
- PDFSGM 2016 Presidents' Roundtable Agenda
- DOCXSGM 2016 CFMS Representatives Agenda
- PDFSGM 2016 Call for Nomination – CFMS President-Elect
- PDFSGM 2016 Call for Resolutions
- PDFAGM 2015 Meeting Minutes
Executive & Officer Reports
- PDFVice-President Education
- PDFVice-President Communications
- PDFVice-President Finance
- PDFVice-President Government Affairs
- PDFVice-President Student Affairs
- PDFVice-President Global Health & National Officers
- PDFWestern Regional Representatives
- PDFOntario Regional Representatives
- PDFQuebec Regional Representative
- PDFAtlantic Representative