The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is an opportunity for Canadian medical students to get together and discuss important issues pertaining to medical education, advocacy, global health, wellness, and more. Join the conversation, get involved — we want to hear from you!
AGM 2016 was held from September 22-25, 2016. To see photos from the event, click on the link below:
How can I register? (Deadline: August 28, 2016)
- Registration is now CLOSED
Please direct any registration inquiries to email@example.com.
Never been to a CFMS meeting? Interested in getting involved? Get your registration and travel costs covered by the CFMS by applying for Travel Funding! Each year the CFMS allocates funds to bring medical students to our annual meetings. It's a great way to learn more about what the CFMS does, get involved, and meet other medical students from across the country.
Apply for Travel Funding
- Applications for Travel Funding are NOW CLOSED.
- PDFAGM 2016 Minutes (Final)
- PDFAGM 2016 Final Agenda (Last updated Sept 22)
- PDFAGM 2016 Welcome Package
- PDFAGM 2016 Global Health Program Draft Agenda (Last updated Sept 19)
- PDFAGM 2016 Presidents' Roundtable Agenda
- PDFAGM 2016 CFMS Representatives Agenda
- PDFCFMS National Officer of Research (NOR) - Terms of Reference
Executive & Officer Reports
- PDFVice-President Education
- PDFVice-President Communications
- PDFVice-President Finance
- PDFVice-President Government Affairs
- PDFVice-President Student Affairs
- PDFVice-President Global Health & National Officers
- PDFWestern Regional Representatives
- PDFOntario Regional Representatives
- PDFQuebec Regional Representatives
- PDFAtlantic Regional Representatives
- Resolution: Supporting the "Educating Pre-clerkship Canadian Medical Students about human trafficking" position paper